SouthLake Christian Academy offers bus service with convenient pick-up and drop-off locations throughout the Lake Norman area. Routes service Mooresville, Davidson, Cornelius, Huntersville, Denver and North Charlotte. Bus service is not available for those who remain on campus for after school activities.
Registration must be completed for all students who wish to ride the bus. Please follow the instructions below.
- Log into your RenWeb account “Family Portal”
- Select “Web Forms”
- Select “Bus Sign-Up 2023-2024”
This takes you to the page that has all our Routes (RED, WHITE, BLUE, YELLOW, GREEN), Stops, Times, and Fees. Once you have determined what you need for your student(s) and read the information to the bottom of the page, you will see your student’s name.
- Click on their name (if you have more than one student, you will need to do this for each one. You must register each student individually). This will take you to the registration page.
- Simply select your wishes using the drop downs and calendar (You must fill in all fields and electronically sign)
- Then click “Save” and you’re in!
We will have bus service the first day of school, morning, and afternoon. You will be billed through your FACTS account and probably receive your first monthly bill in September. Monthly payments are on a ten-month cycle, or you can elect to pay just once in full.
If you have any questions, please contact Eric Reel, Director of Transportation, at email@example.com.