2019-2020 Safety Protocols for Summer Camps:
SouthLake Christian Academy will follow health and safety protocols recommended by federal, state, and local health officials.
- Summer camps will only be possible if North Carolina is in Phase 2 or 3 of its reopening plan. Should camps need to be postponed or cancelled, you will be offered a 100% refund.
- Each camper will be screened each day for body temperature, symptoms of any illness, and risk-related travel.
- Campers will practice hourly hand washing and we will sanitize all surfaces regularly and thoroughly.
- Each camp will be limited to 9 participants and campers will have individualized work stations in spaces large enough to practice social distancing.
- Camp leaders will wear masks in any situation requiring proximity with campers closer than 6 feet. Use of masks for campers will depend on CDC protocols as of the date of the camp.
- Campers with signs of any illness will be isolated and sent home immediately.