We will support the administration in its values, beliefs, policies and procedures, in its pursuit of excellence in the four pillars of Faith, Academics, Fine Arts, and Athletics.
We will be motivated; incorporate feedback; attract qualified people; practice critical thought; and act decisively; for the greater good of SouthLake Christian Academy; giving all the glory to God.
Attract people to serve in the Eagle Club
- Fundraise to expand or improve athletic facilities
- Fundraise to recruit, attract, and retain qualified coaches
- Fundraise to support the expanding needs all sports programs
- Enhance school spirit through events, programs, and merchandise sales
- Provide logistical and operational support for events
- Provide ongoing assistance to our coaches, the athletic staffers, and athletic director
- Engage student athletes and their families and share program participation expectations
- Provide an enjoyable spectator experience for fans that exemplifies the values and beliefs of SLCA
- Ensure that our student athletes have coaches that embody the Christ-like behavior and mentorship consistent with the Academy’s values and beliefs
- Ensure that the Eagle Club allocates it’s resources with a fairness across all sports without favoring one sport over another to ensure all programs are adequately supported
Thank you for supporting our student athletes. Our goal is to build up these young people into competent, confident, and high character Christian adults. We hold ourselves accountable to the Vision, Mission, and Values Statements that I hope you will review.
The Eagle Club's call to action includes engaging volunteers as servant leaders in the example of Jesus Christ, leading parents and student-athletes to align with the vision, mission, and values of the organization.
Join me, and this talented, hardworking group, in supporting our student-athletes and coaches with top notch facilities, training, and equipment as they compete and learn important life lessons on and off the playing field.