Apply to SouthLake
How to Apply
Applying is easy using our Online Application Process. We encourage families to apply online as it simplifies submission and provides parents a tool for tracking the status of admission after the application has been submitted.
- To start your application, click here
- Once you have created an account, proceed to Online Application
- Submit $120 Application Fee
- After submitting the application, you will be able to track online your admissions status by logging on to your account. There you will be able to print the complete application, monitor when the school receives supplemental application forms, and print these forms if necessary.
- Completed and signed application
- Most Recent Report Card/Transcript
- Previous year's Standardized Test Results
- Teacher Survey (7th-12th grade) from a previous or current teacher
- Testing – All applicants must complete entrance testing, which is administered at SouthLake. Entering JK-1st graders will take the AABL (Admission Assessment for Beginning Learners) test, administered on an iPad. Entering 2nd-12th graders will take the ISEE (Independent School Entrance Exam), which is an online test. The fee for AABL test is $65 and the fee for ISEE test is $120.
- Junior Kindergarteners must be 4 years of age by August 1st for the upcoming school year.
- Kindergarteners must be 5 years of age by August 1st for the upcoming school year,
Interview and Campus Visit
Prospective parents and students are encouraged to visit SouthLake for a tour and/or Open House. Prospective students are also encouraged to visit SouthLake for a shadow opportunity during a school day. Upper School students are encouraged to set up a time to meet with our Upper School Principal. Our Director of Admissions, respective Principals, and our Head of School are always delighted to meet with prospective students and families to discuss the possibilities that await at SouthLake Christian Academy.
SouthLake Christian Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. SouthLake Christian Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.