It is our hope that within these webpages you will discover the unique aspects that set SouthLake Christian Academy apart from the other choices you have for elementary and secondary education today. We are proud of the educational, social and spiritual enrichment that we provide for our students.
We recognize your decision on where your children will attend school can be daunting. We are here to help you through the process by hosting group and individual events. SouthLake hosts several group admission events throughout the year to help you learn more about the benefits of our school. For a listing of these events please visit "Admission Events" here on the website. In addition, our Admissions Office is here to meet with you and answer any questions. Please feel free to call us at any time at 704-949-2200 or inquire online and we will contact you. We look forward to getting to know you and your children!
- Schedule a private tour or attend an Open House. We invite you to see our school and meet our faculty, staff and students.
- Complete the Application for Admission. For your convenience, you may download the online Application for Admission. This includes the following:
- General Information
- Policies and Checklist
- Parent Statement of Agreement
- Transitional Kindergarten and Kindergarten Parent Questionnaire
- Student Questionnaire
- Transitional Kindergarten and Kindergarten Teacher Survey
- Grades 1-12 Teacher Survey
- Pay application fee according to tuition and fees schedule for year of enrollment.
- Schedule a parent observation visit through the admissions office.
- Obtain transcript of academic records from last school attended and copy of current report card.
- Arrange for your child to take the entrance examination. This includes a "readiness" screening for all prospective kindergarten and first grade students.
- Sign and submit pertinent forms, including the Parent Statement of Consent.
- Personal interview of prospective student's parents and/or student conducted by Headmaster.
- Schedule a Student Shadowing Day through the Admissions Office.
- Obtain up-to-date certificate of immunization and written report or copy of physical examination by a physician stating that your child is free of any communicable disease.