Applying is easy using our Online Application Process. We encourage families to apply online as it simplifies submission and provides parents a tool for tracking the status of admission after the application has been submitted.
• To start your application, click here
• Once you have created an account, proceed to Online Application
• Submit $120 Application Fee
• After submitting the application, you will be able to track online your admissions status by logging on to your account. There you will be able to print the complete application, monitor when the school receives supplemental application forms, and print these forms if necessary.
• Completed and signed application
• Most Recent Report Card/Transcript
• Previous year's Standardized Test Results
• Teacher Survey (7th-12th grade) from a previous or current teacher
• Testing – All applicants must complete entrance testing, which is administered at SouthLake. Entering JK-1st graders will take the AABL (Admission Assessment for Beginning Learners) test, administered on an iPad. Entering 2nd-12th graders will take the ISEE (Independent School Entrance Exam), which is an online test. The fee for testing is $100.
Interview and Campus Visit
Prospective parents and students are encouraged to visit SouthLake for a tour and informal interview. The interview is for the benefit of the prospective family as much as it is for the Admissions Office. The campus visit typically lasts less than an hour. We invite you to see our school and meet our faculty, staff and students.
Please feel free to contact us or inquire online if you have further questions.We look forward to getting to know you and your children!
Address: 13820 Hagers Ferry Road, Huntersville, NC 28078
SouthLake Christian Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. SouthLake Christian Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.